CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Friday, November 28, 2003

so my hair was washed/rinsed 8273483759 times today. hahaha. okay. fine. kidding.. but at least 6 times.. ugh!

now i've 3 different colors on my hair. hope i dont look like an ahlian or something.. and my hair is very short!! i have my sister's hairstyle now. her old one that is.. haha. and being sisters, we both made appointments at the hair shop on the same day.. her's was at 12.. mine was at 1.. haha. was so shocked to see my sister there.

and result of running in the rain for a short while today? a temperature of 39.8. damn. got so many things on tomorrow.. its like my "last" time going out with cat before i start work and before she leaves.. sigh. and ive got a teacher's church wedding to attend at 2pm..

but ive got a fucking high fever. BAH. irritating. i hope i will be well by monday to start work.

okay. its bed time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home